The GIC has three spaces that allow for multiple dimension solutions and exploration into new areas.
- RxNT Tech Center - Design, build, test, and redesign. This lab has 3D printers, a laser cutter, tools, sewing machines, electronics and so much more to fuel imagination, innovation and entrepreneurship.
CONNECT - A computer lab, a digital media classroom, and a portal to the whole world with 18 state of art MAC desktops.
- Collaborate - A room with space for people to move around, join together, build and reflect on challenges equipped with moveable desks and table configurations.
The calendar below contains the happenings of all three spaces in the Graw Innovation Center. To see more information about an event or to determine if a space is available, select an event to determine which space is being used and for its duration. To book a space, please use this link.
- Tech-the-Halls Workshop - December 8th, 2:30-4:00pm - MS Students Only
- Techno-hoho-ology Workshop - December 1st, 2:40-4:30pm - US Students Only
- Doughy Circuits - October 13th, 2:30-3:30pm - MS Students Only
- Introduction to 3D Drawing & Printing - Severn Summer Institute (Faculty Only)
- Design Thinking - Severn Summer Institute (Faculty Only)
- Adobe Illustrator & Laser Cutting - Severn Summer Institute (Faculty Only)